Wednesday, April 28, 2010

28-04-2010

Don't participate in a rate race as even if you win, you are still a rat.
Always run with the lions, no matter even if you are defeated you are still a lion.

We can live without Religion and Meditation ; but we can't survive without Human Affection- Dalai Lama

If we both exchange One Dollar , we both have One dollar each.
But, if we exchange One good thought, we both have Two good thoughts

A Gujju having no child, no money, no home and a blind mother prays to God.
God became happy with his prayers and grants him ONE wish.
Here is Gujju's wish : I only want my mother to see my wife putting 2 crore worth solitaire bangles on my child's hand in my merc parked in our new pent house's compound situated next to the swimming pool at Baverly Hills.
God : Damn it! I still have to learn a lot from these Gujjus.

Don't read success story. Read only failure story because in failure stories you get new ideas to win. Success stories you get only message.- Fidel Castro