Friday, April 16, 2010

16-04-2010

Note : It seems difficult to give heading to each and every SMS. So now on, I will colour blue every second SMS of the post which does not have heading. Heading creation is really very time consuming. Google is very powerful in search so if you try to search a word on the blog , it will give all the SMSes with that word.

Y husbands avoid questions ? (For answer read the dialogue )
Wife (W) : what would you do if I die ? Would you get married again ?
Husband (H) : No
W : Why not ? Don't you like being married ?
H : Of course I do.
W : Then why you would not remarry ?
H : Ok. Ok. I would get married again.
W : You would ?
H : ..
W : Would live in our house ?
H : Yes, it is a great house
W: Would you sleep with her in our bed ?
H : where else would we sleep ?
W : would you let her drive my car ?
H : yes, It is almost new .
W: Would you replace my pictures ?
H : That would seem like proper thing to do.
W : would you give her my jewelery ?
H : No, I am sure she would want her own.
W : Would she were my shoes ?
H : No her size is 6.
W : --silence--
H : --Scratches his head--

3 stupid stages of Life
Teenage : Have time & energy but no money.
Working Age : Have money & energy but no time
Old Age : Have time & money but no energy.

સુખી જીવન જીવવા ફક્ત આટલુ કરશો
પાપ થાઈ એવું કમાશો નહી,
માંદા પડાય એવું ખાશો નહી,
દેવુ થાય એવું ખરચશો નહી,
ઝગડો થાય એવું બોલશો નહી

Sent by Dinesh Shah