Friday, April 23, 2010

23-04-2010

Note : I thought that I must mention the names of those who have sent the SMS to me. But on second thought, I decided to do away with giving the names who have sent the messages because these messages are not their own creations. I am making things straight forward. I hope those who have sent the messages will not feel hurt as these are published on web for the larger interest of people reading it. There is no profit motive in it.
**************

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our eyes off our goals.

Yoga Teacher : Has yoga had any effect on you husband's drinking habit ? Woman : Yes, an amazingly funny effect !! Now he drinks the whole bottle standing upside down in SHIRSASANA

ए बी सी डी तो सभीको आती होगी. अगर आतीभी होगी तो ऐसी नहि आती होगी.
A-Aristocrat
B- Bagpiper
C-Contessa
D- Deshi
E-Eight P M
F- Fun Drop
G- Green Label
H- Haywards 5000
I- Imperial Blue
J- Jhony Walker
K- King Fisher
L- Lime Drop
M- Mughal Monarch
N- Nicholas No 1
O- Old Monk
P- Peter Scot
Q- Queen Share
R- Royal Stag
S- Signature
T- Tango Punch
U- Uni Ball
V- Vat 69
W- White Mischief
X- XXX Rum
Y- Yankee
Z- Zingaro

लगे रहो

It is not important to go to heavens after we leave the world.
But it is important to create heavens before we leave the world.