Saturday, January 29, 2011

29-01-2011

A gujju having no money, no child,no home but only a blind mother prays to god. God blesses him for his prayers and grants him 1 wish.
Gujju : dear God, I only want my mother to see my wife putting two crore solitaire bangles on my child's hands in my mercedes benz car parked in our new penthouse 's compound situated next to swimming pool at Beverly Hills.
God : Damn it! I still have to learn a lot from these gujjus.

Three Steps to success :
1) Know more than others
2) Work more than others
3) Expect less than others.

The superior man blames himself.
The inferior man blames others.

Failure also looks beautiful when you have friends to support you. Success may hurt you if you don't have friends to celebrate.

હું પ્રથમ રહું એ સ્પર્ધા
અને
મારો હરિફ પાછળ રહી જાય એનું નામ ઇર્ષા.
-ભગવત ગીત