Tuesday, December 13, 2011

13-12-2011

Nice saying by elderly person :
Just listen to my advice 
not because I am always right 
but because I have more experience of being wrong.

Four candles we talking to each other.
1st : : "I am peace. No one needs me"
and it went off
2nd : "I am faith. Nobody believes me"
and it went off
3rd : "I am love. Nobody cares for me"
and it went off
4th : " I can light the other three because i am hope and I last forever.
Life is tough. Sometimes impossible to live. 
But never loose hope.
I wish  that your candle of hope lights all the candles in your life and keep them glowing."

A husband dialed his own phone no. from his wife's cell to see what name she chose for him like
"Jaanu"
or
"Darling"
or 
"My Love"
but he was shocked to read his name as
"ATM"

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Understanding is much deeper & valuable than knowledge because there are many people who know us but very few who understand us.