Saturday, November 27, 2010

27-11-2010

In a battle , a soldier prepared to bring his wounded friend back from the field.
His captain said : "it is no use . Your friend must be dead."
But the soldier still goes & brings back his friend.
Seeing the dead body , captain says : "I told you its of no worth . He is dead"
The soldier replied : " no, sir, it was really of worth. I got to him. My friend saw me, smiled & said his last words :" I knew you will come "
Dedicated to all good friends.

Winners of life's game are not those who have never tasted failure but those who have tasted failure again & again but never given up .

નિખાલસ મનનો નિખાર અલગ હોય છે.
દોસ્તી અને દુનિયાનો વ્યવહાર અલગ હોય છે.
આંખો તો હોય સહુની સરખી,
બસ જોવાનો અંદાજ અલગ હોય છે.

Arthur Ashley tennis legend was dying of aids he got because of infected blood .
His fan cried why God chose him ?
He replied. 5 crore children play tennis. 5 lac earn it. 50000 become professionals. 5000 reach grand slam, 50 to Wimbledon , 4 to semifinals, 2 to finals. while I held up the cup, I did not ask God "why me ?"

Educated people change themselves according to the situation.
But experienced people can change the situation according to them.