Monday, February 27, 2012

27-02-2012

To have a comfortable journey of life, reduce the luggage of desire.

When I got enough confidence, the stage was over.
When I was sure of winning, I lost.
When I needed people the most, they left me alone.
When I learnt to dry my tears, I found a shoulder to cry on.
When I mastered the skill of hating, somebody started loving me.
That is life.

Why India is in trouble?
Population of 121 crore of which
9 crore are retired,
40 crore in state govt., ( You know what they work for)
27 crore in central govt. ( Is there any need to tell you what they do ?)
2 crore IT professionals ( They don't work for India)
3 crore are under 5 years of age
17 crore are unemployed 
1.2 crore you can find anytime in hospital
79,99,998 people can be found in jail anytime.
Rest 2 are you & me.
You are busy with the blog,
How can I alone handle India.

We all agree on the necessity of compromise.
what we do not agree is when to compromise.

Give & take is the basis of a successful marriage.
Husband gives money, gifts, dresses etc. wife takes it.
Wife gives advices, lectures, tension etc. husband takes it.